Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You're just to nice to me is it true ?

Sorry for not updating my blogger yesterday. I had the most tired day of my life. I got back from Kuala Lumpur yesterday.

What happen in Kuala Lumpur on Monday :

# Papa had his day off.
# We went to Shah Alam concorde to see papa friend - then right after that i went to Mall and met up with Atiq and Izzah. Nick was supposed to come , but he was to late that i have to leave already. I met them about 30 minutes only.
# We were heading to KLGCC next after that , meeting up with papa's best friend and having lunch with him and his family.
# Me and ze boyfriend had a fight. He said sorry and i already forgot about it.
# That was Monday. Monday mayhem.

Tuesday

ergh. started out mama called me to wake up and have breakfast before heading to KL .. again. The was this function that we had to attend to in The Oriental Hotel , Kuala Lumpur. It was fun to hear a lecture but it got bored after 30 minutes later. HAHA. sorry.

I think i'm in love with the book i'm reading right now :)



No comments: