Friday, December 4, 2009

You make think i'm crazy but i'm crazy in love

[/]We can't be part , no matter what. He loves me so deeply and truly until he has a feeling that of " i-love-you-deeply-and-nobody-can-take-you-away-from-me.I promise " kind of way.It's called love in madly.

So yesterday night, i didn't update my blogger for some reason. Oh! Yeah , i was on skype with Anis. I was telling her about our best friend crush (!). Me and Anis was so happy for our best friend. As its the first time A (our bestfriend) getting in these situation.So cheers to you buddy ! :D

On Wednesday night , me and him we had a little fight. And we nearly broke up which we did in about 10 hours and 45 minutes approximately . Man , i tell you - i was half dead crying. And i could feel my heart and lungs were being stabbed so deeply with a knife. Coco chanel , my little kitten came up to me on the bed and slept right beside me while Robin Hood , my other cat was sleeping like an elephant (!) HAHA. We had silly fight , actually not silly but incredibly huge - he was yelling at me and i was yelling at him as he accused me for something i didn't do. Yeah , he was mad. SO mad , until every single word i told him, he never took a damn' out of it. HAHA. So the next morning ( Thursday , which was yesterday) , he called me up . I picked it up . The first time he called me , i was like " Yeah , what do you want ? " . Sound so harsh , aite ? Well yeah. Then he was " nothing " , then he put down the phone. O-oh!I made a mistake , then i called him up. I asked him whether he needs me in his life back. And he said " yes , i do need you in my life " . *AWWWWWWWW* . He propsed me again. And yes - i'm still with my boyfriend and i'm not single.

And yesterday , Thursday -- nothing happen actually. Except for :
[]Warewolves are damn' hot
[]i think i should start studying.



No comments: