Thursday, December 17, 2009

I was crying in the middle of the night

ergh . Yesterday night , i can't sleep. I had a nightmare the day before and it's hard to sleep. But i cried - that was a bonus. My heart is saying the wrong things , it makes me hurt and sad . And the conclusion is i cry . I cried. I told Dann about my nightmare , he was supporting , but at the same time " you better get a goodnight sleep if you love me " . Well i did , but it's not a TOO GOODNIGHT one.

I never had this kind of feelings on a moment. Well anyway , today it started my day has waking up so late that i can call my breakfast to breaklunch (! ) . Mama is so pissed off with me , during this holiday . I rearly open the book . You can call me , lack of studying right now. Papa is thinking of going to Kuala Lumpur again this Saturday . Pfft. I wish we're going to Kuala Lumpur on the 25th.

Malaysia won against Vietnam . That was relief after these long yearssssss . Yipee ! :) And oh , Malaysia footballer is rather hot and sexyyyy :D HAHA . Sorry .

Dann , i miss you . I miss talking to you in the middle of the night.
He's busy with his family gathering this Saturday. Hope he's fine. I can't stop eating while he can't stop taking a nap. AHAHHA . See the difference between us ? That's why i love him (:

Right now the only i thing i can think is :-

Is hard to forget your ex - but in my world , it easy to forget my ex . Because i'm over him. I have Dann now :)
I'm eating too much.
I'm watching too much of cartoon.
And i think your a looser.
HAHA.


No comments: