Sunday, December 13, 2009

I never knew that Kuala Lumpur never sleeps at night

Guess where i'm at - i'm Petaling Jaya in Hilton. Around 10 am morning , we were heading to KL. Papa and mama had a wedding reception to attend at Hilton PJ. Then we arrived around 12 pm. Around 1.45 pm , we took a taxi to Mid Valley. Oh - it's good to be home again :) HAHAHAH. It's a normal thing that Mid Valley is always full of people heads . HAHA. It's never has been quite. I thought of buying some clothes but instead i got myself a book. A book that is like Twilight. Except its a wolf and human which falls in love. It's kinda intresting actually. Mama and papa did some shopping.

As you know i was in Mid Valley. Nick , my best friend for a long long time - he was in Mid Valley ! I never knew actually. He was walking in Mid Valley same as me ! :D OMG ! I can't stop the OMG actually , i don't know why. But it's still OMG because of Nick was in the same building as i were. And it was really weird , that i never get to see him. Well actually , it's not weird because Mid Valley was full of people - duhhhhh ! Oh Nick , hope we can really meet soon :) Which is really meet :D hehe,

No comments: