Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mother told me not to swear

Today morning i had quick alert. I don't know why. But i was up around 8.45 am , then i went to sleep back as i was still sleepy. Then right after that ze boyfriend text me and said he had a headache. I tried to comfort him. Then i was out of the bed , brushed my teeth and had breakfast. Breakfast , right something start of the day - but i had a quick meal and sat down infront the tv. Then mama told me that my kebaya is already done. So we went , took my bath and i was out of the house. Took it and we went out and about today. I online on my via mobile phone - it was my first time and now i already download facebook via mobile in my application. Something in mind that i was really not sure about it. Why do i feel guilty on others problems ? Why do people cannot be patience ? Why do people judge others to easily ? Why do mama say that i want to get married ? Mama i'm sixteen only i have a long way to go . HAHA. I'll get married when time comes :P HAHAHAHH. And oh! Why do i love my boyfriend so much ?

No comments: