Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why don't you just agree with me when i tell you that your sweet and romantic

Oh oh oh oh , yesterday night was so freaking romantic. As you know , it was our 2 year 1 months together. Right - on Wednesday night , i had a dream where i was on the phone with Dann , ze boyfriend and he was singing to me on the phone. But before that we had a little fight in our dream - then mama heard all about it. Then right after a couples of hours , he called me up and said sorry and started singing to me a song from Anuar Zain. Then i had a quick alert - i was out of the bed right after that. It was only a dream. Chish.

So yesterday night , around 11 pm i called him before an hour before our anniversary. I said that i want a special request. And he said what - and i told him that i wanted him to sing for me just like in my dream ! He was laughing and kept on smiling over the phone. He never agreed but he was like " hee . hee . hee . i love you . bye. " HAHA. That was mean - but i wait .

The clock strike 12.30 am , i called him up and " Happy Anniversary baby/sayang. I love you so much more than anything. Thanks for being there for me and thank you for everything. I love you sayang / baby ". Then i was like , baby sing to me - Anuar Zain (?) He was like " Sayang , i'm sorry but i really forgot his songs. " I nearly cried , and he was like " ok ok ok , i try my best. " Then he sang - he sang the song in my dream " Lelaki ini " and " Ketulusan Hati" . Awwwww - my man is so freaking romantic. HAHA. sorry ladies. Baby started to sing - and i nearly cry . I love you , baby. Then there was this bonus song he sang - now that song was much more sweet and meaningful . Garrrr .

And yesterday night , he also told me that he's starting his work soon. I'm going to miss him :(

but yesterday night , was so much romantic. Thanks :) I love youuu ,