Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey, get your retard at the nearest Harrods

Without you by Pixie Lott

Today let me see - i called up ze boyfie in the morning around 10.05 am , as he wanted me to wake him up or in other words be his wake up call. I called him up , then we talked on the phone before i had my bath. As you can say that : my day had started from him. He said sweet things and even made me giddy and flirty with him. That's him alright :)

Two is better than one by Boys like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

Listening to this song , makes me tingle and think about him everyday. I've watched HSM3 today on Disney Channel. Right, Zac Efron is so dang hot . It makes me go head over heels . Is he like , getting hotter every single day ? Does his girlfriend know about it ? Right , he's to hot to be true. I had pizza while watching the movie , and i think i took way to much quantity slices of pizza which was 3 slices ! OMG ! i'm gonna be fat D: Today afternoon i went out with mama and papa , we did some shopping. I bought some books , which was reference books and some exercise book. Not too much of it. Right now , i can't stop sneezing.

BTW , people are having problems.
BTW , friends are always there for us.
BTW , i think my friend is in a big major crush.
BTW , i think i'm physcopath because i keep online his myspace account.
BTW , be careful what we wish for.
BTW , i think i'll go for sigma lense.
BTW , i think i need to get out from here.
BTW , i miss ze boyfriend so much.


No comments: