Thursday, December 10, 2009

Je'taime part " there's always me and you "

OMG ! I can't believe it it's already 2 years 1 month :) Hehe , baby i love you so much.

We've been through a lot. Our parents caught us together , gave us a yell and we're still together. Even the gloomy sky is above us , i know you that you will always be there for me. I can still remember our 2nd date , i had feeling that of something is bugging and you were there right beside me - you held my hand and comforted me. I mean i wanted to cry but you never let me to do so. It's interesting to you have in my life actually. I can't predict without you in my life.

Do you still remember when you purposed me to be yours ? It was 9.02 pm , and you purposed to me. I never thought a guy would say something nice to before they purposed. You told me that i was the one. Aren't you sweet ? In our relationship , we had ups and downs. Everybody does right baby ? You still here with me , until now and forever. We had fights , quarrel and stupid little fights that actually is cute - but we are still together.It's incredible actually.

I will always cherish every moment i have with you. If one day , we'll get married - hahahaha - i'll stay with you forever :) We can't predict anything in life. But i can feel that you will stay with me forever and ever. That's why i love you.

No comments: