Sunday, December 20, 2009

The stars above us are the symbol of our love it shines brightly above us


If the stars and the moon can linger at night , why can't the sun do the same at night ?
If the boy loves someone dearly and truly , why must he listens to his friends ?
If the girl says the she loves the boy , it's true - she's not lying.
If the world had stopped in a second , i'll pray for a miracle to happen.
If i had a superpower , i'll make things right in the world - but i guess it's impossible.
If i could count the ways to be a good daughter , i'll make my parents happy .
If i had my old friends right here , i will understand that they miss me .
If i had million dollars no ringgit , i'm thinking of investing it :)

If my mother says that can't do such things , why bother doing it ?
If my father says follow your dreams but you must study hard , i'll go and achieve my dream.
If a friend told me that they are my bestfriend , i'll believe in it.
If i could see my boyfriend , hear him , smell him , be close to him - it's something that i always been wishing for.

No comments: