Friday, December 11, 2009

One day three blog post you can may kill me with your drugs.

one day three blog post ? Call me crazy you may but i don't give a damn about it. Yeah you can say i'm having my PMS. I'm sorry. But it's the truth. Anyway , baby is having the cold. He's in a fever circular. Hope you get well baby. Today i had a 2 hour practice/lesson of piano - and i felt like i was dying when it came to the last piece of my piano score. HAHA.
Accuracy + alot of notes + beat in a bar + fingering - practice at home + tired = grand piano .

I'm right now to tense to think about anything. Tomorrow i'm going to Kuala Lumpur , Ampang as my cousin is getting married. I didn't went this morning there for akad nikah , because papa had to work. But i'm very sure today morning event went well :)
O alrighty humans , night and have a nice day tomorrow .
XOXO

No comments: