Sunday, December 6, 2009

I've just made two strangers became in love with one another

Oh God ! Yesterday night i was screaming and squeaking on the phone with ze boyfriend. You wouldn't know what happen ? They are both my best friends - Ndde and Aq , i got them to be friends at first and now i know they are together !!! OMG effin' , i nearly cried yesterday night. Ndde is still happy and can't stop smiling the whole day and i guess it goes the same as her boyfriend , A . HAHA. They are too cute to be true. I can't wait them to declare the three words to each other " I love you ". Then right after they had become a couple - i called up ze boyfriend and i was screaming , squeaking and can't stop laughing until i felt my cheeks were red and warm. As i screamed and squeaked , he was like "why , sayang ? what happen ?! " , but i kept on squeaking until his ears where kinda deaf - he gave me a serious tone of " Sayang." . Right he was anxious to know what happen . And i was like " They are together !! They are officially couples ! " And he was , " Oh really ? WOW !! Congrats :) " HAHA . BTW , he was happy for them too as i was happy for them also. Oh yesterday night was something magical :) I couldn't believe that i made them a couple. HAHA :D

Right today what was on mind , let me laugh and take a look back for a moment .

# why does people think that were pretty ?
# I'm fat a person , i got to cut down my calories.
# Why does the world need bad people ?
# Why does this kueh taste funny ?
# Why do people talk back about others ?
# Why do you think that i need you in my life ?
# Why do say that your my bestfriend , but in the end you talk bad about me ?
# I love my boyfriend and i hope you come to me in my dreams.
# Why do you think that pretty people can be models and why not plus size people ?
# Why do have to under estimate my studies just because i didn't show the real me ?
# Why do i need a new wardrobe ?
# I need something to wear on my date with ze boyfriend , soon.
# I'm running out of money right now.
# I'm going to run in heels this Saturday.
# Why do people are made into boys and girls , and sooner or later they become one ?


No comments: