Monday, November 23, 2009

You thought i had superpowers because i can figure out what's wrong with people .

Err , i think i'm not feeling well . My head feels like i've been knocked by a door and it's a bummer ! I'm having headache to randomly. And i think i need a rest. My day started out has a little bit gay inside of me. Woke up and went in the toilet to get my day started. As it turned out it was already 9.30 am and i had to get ready to go to library with Naddie. Around 10.30 am , i got ready and dressed . Around 11.10 am , mama sent me to library to study with Naddie .

You guys might be quite weird , who does studying in their holidays ? HAHA :D yeah i know . But i need to polish my chemistry has i failed the paper quite bad. So i need a lot of studying on Chemistry so with the help of Naddie , i have a tutor on my Chemistry before i start going to tuition. So around 1.30 pm , the library was quite full because form 5 student had finish their modern mathematics paper . And they were there studying agama paper and some of them had their additional mathematic books . We studied , studied and studied . Then this was this bunch of guys behind us. But one thing that keep on bothering me and Naddie and also others in the library was that - They did not how to shut up or keep quiet . They did not know that it was library that they have been heading to and not a kedai mamak . God ! . I was so psst off . I can't even concatrate on my chemistry and i had a slight headache . *bummer!

Oh ! A funny thing happen actually in the library . As the library kept quiet , and the bunch of boys started to make less noise . There was this chinese boy phone rang so loud . People in the library looked at him . O.o ! People stared and even glare . He was so embrassed . hihi . Then the ringtone was " paparazzi " by Lady Gaga . Then Moon ( a form 5 student from my school ) and this guy started to sing as the tune was out . As example -

Lady gaga's voice : baby , you're famous superstar . You know that i'll be ....
Moon and this guy : You're paparazzi .

everybody laughed and smiled . HAHA . Something funny while happen in the library. Went home around 3.30 pm . I'm so tired :(
Goodnight Blogger .

No comments: