Sunday, November 22, 2009

1001 i like about robots that have blue core in them .


i didn't update my blog yesterday - the reason why because i felt so tired that i nearly puke . Ok it was bad . In the morning i went out with my girlfriends until afternoon . Then in the evening i had a wedding ceremony that i had to go , replacing papa's place. I wore a white dress with heels and a black cardigan. I was so bored there - so i used mama's phone to online facebook and update my status (: As you know i went out with girlfriends - we watched a movie . We were so badly wanted to watch 2012 -but oh! boy , 2012 was SOLD or either FULL ! I was so bummed ! bummed ! BUMMED ! BUMMED ! I wanted to cry . Zati and Kimmy was like " it's okay . How about we watch another movie ? " . They were calm . So we watched " Astro Boy " the movie - Oh! I know it's kinda childish. You tell me . By the way , we're the only only teenagers in the theatre room while others were parents with their kids. HAHA ! :D Kimmy's hair was pulled by a 3 year old kid while she was watching it . HAHA :D The movie was not dissapointing . And also while we were watching the movie - the was the scence that the RRF's got out a feather as they wanted to tickle Mr.Hamegg and the other robots , it was burnt by another robot - i heard a little boy giggle . He was so cute :) HAHA :D :D

Anyway , i'm in love with Toby a.k.a Astro Boy ;;) Me , Ija , Zati and Naddie are so like " Astro Boy is so cute ! " .

Today today , Sunday . Morning i went to a family day . It was fun :) And tired . Because i didn't had enough sleep yesterday night . I got back from the event , i took a nap . When i woke up it was already 5 pm . And got dressed fast , because mama and papa wanted to go out . And now i feel dizzy . Dizzy like a fly . I think i'm going to take a nap .

XOXO .

No comments: