Saturday, November 7, 2009

when two white birds were in love , then one of the white birds had to fly away

yeap , that's right . Life - love - lust . 3 words are better than 1 word - sadness . I dedicate this note to a friend of mine , Durra . As yesterday , she came up to me at IM and told me that she had just broke up . I'm so sorry to hear your news about the broke up with you and your boyfriend ( your ex ) . I'm really sorry , just have faith in you , don't blame yourself okay ? Everything in life has a something to do with miracles and magical things could happen . Don't give up , your friends and also I will always be here to cheer up :) That's right - " what are friends for , aite ? " .

Today was Saturday . Saturday . I went to school , HAHA . I went to school for a reason , kelab pelancongan had a makan makan today . Teacher gave us , chicken rice hainam and teacher also had bought a cake - chocolate indulgence from Secret Recipe . It was delicious of course , has it was from SECRET RECIPE . shish . HEE :)

I went home around 12.45 pm . I sat at home , feeling gulity and sad of yesterday night i had a fight with byfie . I should have said that way , i asked for forgiveness , but in the end i got scolded . Today afternoon wasn't the day that i had asked for , he makes decision without making it proven . In the end - i'm a mess and he's a big mess to . He asked for the brake up - a later after 30 minutes i get a text message . " Sayang , i can't do this , i still love you and i can't life without you :( " - Dann . Thank God , now were okay , and everything is fine . Baby our song ! " Ku mahu mu tahu , by Hujan " ;;) I love you Dann ,

No comments: