Tuesday, November 17, 2009

love , stop the aching

It's right what people use to say that love is aching and breaking. Love also gives you the moment of head over heels. I have experience every single feeling in love. Sometimes i could take it , and sometimes i can't. There's when the moment , i'll cry and ask for my girlfriends help.

It's right when people say that something in life you can't predict. I can't predict that dull moments comes and appear to be a part in my life. I couldn't predict that one day i have to move in life - make a new chapter. I couldn't predict that one day the person i love the most will leave me - when the time is right. I couldn't predict my future unless i know what's best for me.

It's right when people say that one day you will miss your love ones. I miss my boyfriend so badly. I miss my friends back in my hometown. I miss my old school. I miss my old memories that make me happy and sad. I miss everything in life.

It's right when people say that time move faster nowadays. It's true - if you realize. I'm going to appreciate more in life.

No comments: