Friday, November 27, 2009

according to ze boyfriend i make him happy



[ ]I need to slim down myself.
[/]Can't wait for Kak Leen's wedding day :)
[/]I miss ze boyfriend.
[ ]I love the Owl City.
[/]I ate too much today.
[/]I heart rendang tok daging.
[/]I took less photo today. Nothing was interesting :|
[/]Skype with Atiq .
[/]Yesterday night - skype with Qristina , my girlfriend. She looks pretty now ;)
[ ]I need a clutch.
[/]My finacial problems are over - for a moment.
[ ]I need new shoes and mama has agree me for buying new shoes :) Thank you mama.
[/]Mama is having pain in her leg.
[ ]Coco Chanel is growing up. Being more cute is Coco Chanel.
[/]I need someone to talk to right now.
[ ]Dad thinking of buying a new car.
[ ]While i'm thinking of buying a macro lense. Papa - i need new lense ? :( *puppy face.
[/]IM with Izzah :) She told me things that Nick never told me :P HAHAH :D


No comments: