Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i'm so bummed that my parents went shopping without me

I'm so freaking bummed about what happen . That's right . My parents went shopping but without me. Because at first mama asked to me stay home and no need to follow them to Kuala Lumpur. Then the morning of going to Kuala Lumpur , mama asked me to get dressed as she wanted me to follow but instead of following them - i'll be staying at the lobby of the hotel that they are going for a fashion show function. Who wants to stay at the lobby hotel for hours of doing nothing ?! So i didn't follow . I went to sleep back , then mama call from Kuala Lumpur saying that she's at the hotel just in front of Pavillion !!!! :| I was so bummed that i nearly cried. I mean i need a clutch and a new pair of shoes. Don't you know that i need them , i'm having crisis here plus there's a sale. I was psst off , knowning that they're back from Kuala Lumpur with bags in their hand of going shopping . Mama bought me 2 kebaya and a cake from secret recipe . Like the cake will cure my heart . Thanks a lot , i love you guys loads !

No comments: