Sunday, November 8, 2009

Next time think before making a decision to leave me or others


i just couldn't believe somehow , it's all coming back to me . Those wicked days - me and you and also another person who went and just popped in our relationship - try to take you away from me , oh thank god (!) you'd still love me , and never ever say goodbye . You never had declare it . That's why i love you . Even sometimes in your mind you pop the question by saying , i can't do this and whatsoever , but it had failed you to leave me , not even a second . You had never had the guts to say " babe , i hate you " - it was a reason of you'd always " i love you and i never ever going to hate you babe " . That's right , you'd love me . You love me (: Most precious thing in my life , which is you . Effing i love you baby .


hi . i miss my boyfriend so much that i can eat a bar of chocolate all by myself .

Papa has a thing in mind for our holiday vacation . He's already asking when is my semester break . Can't wait for the holidays to arrive (: My first photo shoot . And also can't wait to go out with my friends this holidays . Even i have to study during the holidays - but what gives anyway . xoxo ,


No comments: