Thursday, November 26, 2009

Even i'm sixteen i still act like a little child

[/]I hate people for having a busy life right now.
[/]I miss my boyfriend , Dann .
[/]I want things to be the way it use to be.
[/]I miss my buddies back in Shah Alam - Mira , Najlaa , Nick and Atiq
[ ]I hate myself for being this way .
[/]I hate myself for not watching New Moon , yet.
[ ]I hate myself because i'm trying to record a new cover.
[/]I love myself because i love my parents and the boyfriend.
[ ]I love myself acting like a 3 year old kid.
[/]I heart London - and i wish i was there right now .
[/]Even the doctor , what's the problem.
[ ]I like being sick, and i'm sure that someone will be mad after this.
[/]I like being pampered.
[/]I like to kiss my cat :) HAHA.
[/]I wish I had legal driving license, so that I can drive and every week or 2 weeks in a month i'll be in Shah Alam cracking jokes with my buddies.
[ ]I wish the whole wide world stop criticizing.
[ ]I wish that music could be part of my life , and not a part time job.
[ ]I wish that after SPM i'll be going to London and Birmingham. I miss there .
[ ]I wish that i a lot of money so that i'll be happy and i can shop every fortnight till i drop and having a starbucks coffee in other hand.
[/]I wish that i had the time to spend some more quality with papa. I miss my younger childhood day.

* [ ] - sometimes life is not fair and it also means empty. " I leave it blank first ".
[/] - Current things in life that is happening and thinking that i still have the time to do these.





No comments: