Sunday, November 15, 2009

i thinking of getting myself a flash for my DSLR


right , i think i'm going to ask papa to buy me the Canon flash for my DSLR . And i'm thinking to take art classes during my holidays as my friends are going to get a job for themselves - Good Luck people :) Art classes , piano classes and also studying at the library with my friend , Naddie . She's going to help me with my chemistry subject :)

Yesterday night , i talked with Dann on the phone . And before we put down the phone - he told me that i should decrease my time on the laptop and decrease my time online . He's worried about it , that took half of my day to online . And he thinks i should reduce it . And take more time on my studies and not by online . I love you Dann and thanks ;;)

Today , i had lunch at Secret Recipe with mama friend . She treated me for my belated birthday . I so full . I had grilled chicken chop with frosty watermelon juice and for dessert i had American brownies . Oh God ! It was marvelous :) Thanks auntie .

No comments: