Monday, November 16, 2009

i can't believe the bloody arse

mama wouldn't let me buy another pair of heels :( The last heels i bought , i seldom wear it. And it's like she wants me to wear it like forever. I even had told her, on functions i wear the heels but no - she still insists upon me to wear it. My cousin wedding is so near. It's like another 3 weeks. I need another pair of heels - like wedges ? or super heels ? or gladiator heels ? or any perfect heels that fits me and i like it ? I gotta find money .

School was boring. Teacher rarely come in class only the Add Maths teacher. SPM is so near - another one day to go. I'm so freaked out - how funny i'm not taking the paper but i feel the chills :| Dann is taking his SPM paper this year, i wish you all the best baby :) Teachers are so busy with the SPM candidate. School year end break is near . I'm still counting the school days to end. That is so cruel for a student to do that - like NOT!

Well that was about today. OH OH ! Today i became high and hyper and couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to blame on a book that i read so here goes - " i hate you book ! i hate you ! " . pheww , now i feel better. And OH ! OH ! Mama knows everything about the relationship that i have with Dann. And my secret soon can be revealed - if mama couldn't keep her mouth shut. I'm so scared :| somehow , someway . But i kinda feel of a relieve that now she knows.

p:s // before i go away , i wanna say thank you for visiting my blogger :) xoxo ,

No comments: