Friday, January 9, 2009

Thinking and wondering

wow , it had arrived . To face the fact that upper level studies are invaded now . A lot of subjects to face now and even homeworks will be tonsssssssssss i tell you . Grr . No fun in this world anymore i guess . Tuition class is about to hunt for me for these 2 years . Trying to face it with relax and never the fear because my super teacher is here .

Today was the day , that life may turn my self upside down , i guess laa . But that may not be so true because i'm still standing the right way . After school was tiring , then opened my notebook and online my IM . Oh , he was online to . Chat with him , that made effin' so happy today . Thanks for making my day hunny :) And plays games with him at IM . Haha :D Friggin so cool laa , baby :) haha

Then Lala , gave me nudge :) haha , she missed me ! I missed you to lala :) So it's like something new was about to happen , Mira life may change after this . And i wish that the school holiday - Chinese New year ones ; going to Shah Alam for a while , and meeting up with my friends and also companying my friends to meet with someone :) haha :D

Oh god , a week it's been already in the new school . shesh -.-" I miss my friends so much in my old school hunny . Especially Mira and Lala and Amie and Deena . Ohhhhhhhhhhhh , friggin miss you guys . And oh thanks to Jee - classmate of mine ; i got Stephanie Mayer books in a script look-a-like . Haha :D Thank you so mucchhhhhh :)

xoxo ,

No comments: