Sunday, January 18, 2009

Equation made up

A equation were made for this week ;

" Homeworks are to many these days lately , Saturday was a frustrated day . I had school and every weekends is my sleeping beauty day . But never , not this week -.-" grrr .
Physic is something to learn about the world and how people make equation out of it , thinking and wondering physic who its made up to . Singing the passion , but still waiting for the result . My heart is sore and in pain , it's still a question that might be told soon . Friends as result is always there for me and telling me stories even im far . Thank you guys :) "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice information you got here, i hope that you can elaborate more on sidebar topics. Because one of my gossip blog have some problem gossip on that. So if you can tell me how to get more gossip news, it would be nice !

Thanks

Safrinaz Safry said...

ooh , i'll try , gossip get :) anyway , thanks :)