Friday, January 16, 2009

Pelangi di luar :]

This week , tell me about it -.-" So tiring baby , grrr . The fever and dizzy ness i tell you .

Soo , monday morning was not so like my usual days as i always meet up with my usual friends . Now it changed , fcuked . Whtvr . The training for sports day just has started , tiring much . I was about to enter cheerleading , but as i took a step foward , i knew the problem that i might end up in the end . My practice was on wednesday , thankfully it was only for 5 times only -.-" phewww ! Thankgod :p hehe . On that to , there was a tryout on choir , so i took a chance to be in it . I went to tryouts . But still i'm waiting for the answer . Waiting in patience , tomorrow's saturday , it's a school day !!! tell me about it -.-" Plus an exam is going to be held , damn . haha :D i mean so tiring laa , this new school but guess what the good news is , it's onlyyyyy a simpleeeeeeeee veryveryveryveryveryvery Simpleeeeeeeee exam :) hee !

But i really had fun at this school , a new school . I mean the students are very friendly i tell you :) Especially the girl who sits in front of me , her name is Jee :) Ohhh , she is very friendly . Some of my classmates make me feel like i belong there , so it's cool to have it like that . I've made friends there , it's a good thing ? :) hee .

But a part if me says " don't you ever forget the friends that you had once " . So i admit missing my friends back in Shah Alam just makes me even sad . A lot has change there , i guess . Atiq and Nick is trying out for the act in school :) Big thing :D Good luck you guys . As Mira and Najlaa ; wishing all the best and hope to see you soon . I wish that i could be there when Mira is about maybe to see the one .

" We took a look back once , take a step for everything . Dream as i dream about rainbows and colouds . "

No comments: