Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Again i tell you baby

Woke up and feeling so tired after a long trip yesterday i tell you . This morning was not like a normal morning i always had , this morning is very happy and mind calming . I called him <3 , mr pelangi man :) hee :D We talked and talked and talked , eventhough for a while , still it was making my day :) hee , Thanks . And oh , i did woke him up , my bad -.-" sorry pelangi man .

As the morning went by , went out with ma . Brought a jersey :) hee . Eventually i got my Manchester United jersey , after like i've been wearing this jersey for yearssssssss (! ) heh . I'm so freaking happy , now i can watch my favorite football live with A JERSEY :) haha :D :D This afternoon , i called him up , mr pelangi man . But - ): , i tell you people . He got football practise , so yes i'm not blocking his way , just let say i love him and i don't want him to be sad . (: A good girl , is always a good girl :) hee :D Je t'amie baby :)

Oh well , school holidays there are like 2 dys more left . Tomorrow Thursday : Hoping it will be fun like today . Oh wait !!! Nooooo , because by then - my phone will be taken by mr nice nice evil :)

xoxoxoxox <3's

No comments: