Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's true

I guess it's really what people say a lot in days . Getting over it , it so much a part of hardness , i know . I'm about to face it , but i can't really . It sucks really to be me now . I can't even smile properly . Hard thinking of the days , baby . But i try my best to be me . I'm going for it i guess , me and him are friends . Normal ones . I accept it really , with full of my heart . The only thing is ; i want him to him . That's the truth i tell you . I want him to guide a normal life , that he use to . I'm not over you yet .

Tomorrow school about to start . Shish . I'm having a new surrounding , i'm getting the chills already . I can't think of the new school could be .Mr evil made me to go to that school . Tomorrow there's orientation . And i guess that will be for week i guess . I hope i could find new friends , good ones . I'm going to try out kot , debating , choir's , drama or anything that's fun i guess . Wish me luck . I'm going to miss surrouding in SMKS9 , the old school i use to go . My friends ; Amira , Najlaa , Deena , Nick and Atiq . I'm going to miss them so much . I wish you guys the best in school . I still will wait , the hot stories guys . Take care and good luck in school . Updates tell me every Saturday and Sunday .

Night , feeling shallow then ever .

No comments: