Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Brand New School

So , yes that monday morning at 6.00 am . Got up , bathe and dress . As i was trying to get my hair dry with the hair drier , and i took a time moment and thinking what will my friends back home do when we'll meet up again . I mean the first day of school , so a lot of stories to tell but so not going to happen , because i moved . Moved to Ipoh . So now , Convent is the catch in my head now . Everything in my life ; the friends are about to change .

Breakfast and salam pa , got out the house and straight to school with ma . So yes , i had butterflies and fussy reactions by the way . So yes whatever . That is like so normal for every new kid in school . Oh good , first day like i was tremendously late . Late 5 min from 7.20 am . But i was the new kid , so its ok . Never mind about that . So after the morning assembly , all the form 4 ers went to the hall because there was oretation on the first day and the next 3 days . So we sat in the hall . So i not alone being the new kid , there were a chinese and sikh and a melayu to . So i'd friend with them . Their names are Michelle and Gina and Izzati . They were like friendly and nice to . So we did like met girls from that school to . I found an old friend of mine , Azie :) Same school when we were in Primary . SKS9 :) There were many who came up to me , and introduce themself , so they quite friendly . Cool :) I liked it that way .

So today - 08th January 2009 ; we got in our classes . I was put into Sciene English Literature class . They were 10 subjects in the class . I wish to take Music has a spm paper but i did not go to the tryout because 10 subjects are a lot and im afraid that i can't handle it to much . So 10 subject and no plus i guess . So the class were pretty quite because it only had 20 pupil in it . Cool enough ? :) So its like , everybody can study and also be comfortable with the surrouding . But i was like thank god :) haha ! But the pressure may come more because , ENGLISH LITERATURE . Everybody keeps saying that EL is so hard , easy the PA - prinsip akuan . Ok snap ! Whatever , im not listening to it . haha :D So upper level studies , a form 4 student . See ? . Upper level , two steps more and maybe i'll be in college or overboard to continue . Many books to read and many things to do now . Enjoy ment ? Fun ? I''ll guess it waits for me , on the holidays for how many days je , then back to books . Shesh -.-" A form 4 student is like this , form 5 ? Horror i guess ? haha :D

So wish in me luck in this new life .
xoxo ,

No comments: