Monday, January 26, 2009

Losing a friend .

I miss my friends . SNAP ! . Everyday , counting the days , i really miss them . But i'm not going to loose them . Eventhough , there's a lot of things that may come in life . But friends , could be a betrayer . But never that will happen . Never i guess ? .

Kick me tonight . The hole day , was exhausting for me today . Got up and from the morning till afternoon was out of the house . A lot of photos were taken today :) hee :D

I've heard a speech today morning , a inspiring one i tell you . Even though a person is sad , but it will never show because there are always another person how could makes us happy . Old friends and true mates .

xoxo .

2 comments:

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

owh..i really really do know how u feel rite now..same thing happened to me be4..

Safrinaz Safry said...

:) thanks for feeling the same :p hehe