Thursday, January 22, 2009

Something to laugh about

" Don't even moan when teachers give homeworks alot :) haha , " - rigghhhhtt ..

This week is kinda tiring i tell you . Softball practice on Monday and sports day practice . Ok no fun at all laa -.-" Homeworks a like so ton and many many like snap ! grrrr . But people i tell you , my life now is not quite bad i tell you . My classmate are so like laughing and making jokes most of the time , especially who makes me feel like i belong there , thanks :) Good news - i made the cut to be in choir . It maybe hard on my vocals . Piano always be my passion , putting it in my heart . Oh oh oh oh oh , another good news is that school is closed for one week , yipe ! Due to Chinese New Year :) hee :D Can't wait oh , really :) hee .


But something in my mind is that - i do miss my friends and also him baby . grr -.-" Still waiting the next trip to MY hometown , shah alam . But i don't think frankly by these holidayssss i guess , parents are to busy nowadays . Patience waiting i tell you , but sometimes i feel like ripping somebody's head . haha :D I'm not forgetting my friends that i used lepak on recess and singing with them , i feel like crying . I mean most miss the most is laughing with them , and making fun . So still wondering if the boyfriend of mine will still always remember me , as i do about him ; badly .




" Responsiblity is important , it makes daffodils dance and sing "

No comments: