Sunday, January 25, 2009

A perfect coversation



Something to talk about . A song remains a lot in life :) Something to say that a person we love the most .
A star and our life . Perfect just perfect . Things are lot changing in my life now .The boyfriend remain the same but friends - tell me about it . By reading Nick's post , telling me that he miss me around in school , makes me wonder : if i was in their position to . I miss you guys to . I'll meet my old friends soon , and bringing them laughter's like I always do with them .

A Saturday , a normal Saturday :) Just got my phone back from mr evil . Now he is my mr nice :) hahah ! Sorryyyyy . Anyway , text message with mr Pelangi of mine :)
He always makes up my day . People say that when we laugh , our face is always happy :) And i know it , heee :D Saturday was tiring for me laaa , killing my foot . haha :D :D Went to Kuala Kangsar , to see the lights that made my dad's staff did . The lights were beautiful and i like it :) hee :D Homeworks are waiting for me . Sejarah and Modern Maths are the only thing that is left to be finished . Arrhhh , homeworks for holidaysssss :) Thank you teacher :D hahah ! :D :D

A perfect conversation fit for two bby . My friend had a date with her boyfriend :) I'm so happy for you . hee :D " you know what i mean bbe " :) Akhirnyaa , nice to know that he knows how to take care of you :) Happy relationship for you guys darlingggg :) Any problem that comes up in life , and was made from that boy , your boy is big trouble ! hahahha :D :D :D :D :D :D heee :)

" thinking back time , they day we missed our laughter and secrets . "

2 comments:

$yAr!FaH L!yaNa said...

whaha...
same playlist as in my page...
hehhe..XD

Safrinaz Safry said...

haha , yeap :) thanks to you juga :D