Thursday, January 1, 2009

A reason to fall

This is the sadess part in my life so far . Mars of mine has gone . Gone becuase of some reason . I did not mean to do this kind of things . Really . But the problems is ; you know what i know darling baby . If you're reading this i want to say - Thank you for everything and making my day . I really did love you so much . And when these things came to , it bumped me and i cried . I cried hard . I'm so sorry for the wrongs i made . I know what are you thinking right now . I hope that you be strong and take of yourself for me . I hope that you'll find the perfect girl in your life .

I'm going to miss him . Everything about him . He was the first who could made me felt like this . He was the everything in my life , the boyfriend , the lover , the scandal , the mr.im going to be there no matter what , the i'll be the faithful in your life , the scandal , the big brother and the mr.adviser . I will really miss him . Miss him so much . He was the main character in my life . Other than my parents , he really made me felt special and always made my day even the clouds on my mind had gloomed . I had to stay strong for quite a long , even he's not here with me anymore . The memories that i had with him ; will always be mine . The most precious memory that i had ; the wish that i be him in condition was , me and him was eating oreo donuts . A wish that in the end had been fulfiled . The wish had been fulfil but after the wish came ; eveything was ruin . I really appericiated that the wish came true :') The part of me , says that i'm dead . Part of me says there's hope .

The PMR results i had was never established by mr evil . Mrs nice has been there for me and supporting . Maybe i should stay like this . This way . Baby , if we were meant together we'll meet , i'm sure . No matter what happens ; i love you baby Danial :"(?

My hanphone has be taken from mr evil . My life has been destroyed by it to . My tears had been down with the raindrops for days . I'm writing this blog in sad and crying mode .

Sayonara :'( Take care and fullfil your dreams for me .

No comments: