Thursday, August 27, 2009

YES WAY I LOVE YOU

This morning woke up after the sleep i got - after bersahur . I woke up around 9 a.m . And mama has been blabbing about the cake that she asked me to take of . Weird . But not . 9.45 am - that what she keeps repeating before she went out of the house . Later - i call him up . A wake up call , well excatly - yesterday night i was really sleepy and the last message wasn't replied because my phone credit was finished . 2 cents were left . And i'm very sure that he was sulking . So i called him up , and yes he did sulk . Trying my best to cheer him up ;;) Will it did :) I made him happy and i could hear his voice being so cute in the morning . Oh hubby , i love you ;;) Well my friend , Naddie - is on the hard time here . Her ex - just keep on haunting here . And i'm here to make things better :) p.s // lady gaga - paparazzi sip nit , of me playing it :P


No comments: