Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M THINK I'M HAVING IT


" Chace Crawford - is just to mesmerize and so irresistible. He is so freaking hot :O "

i'm not feeling well , my tummy hurts and i feel like vomitting . Crap . I really can't take it . I need him to be here with me . Anyway , today piano exam theory grade 5 - is over ! OVER . I repeat its over . Yeaya ! . The paper wasn't that hard , but i gotta know that my grouping of 6 quavers in a time signature of 6/8 is wrong , i'm afraid of that , now . My add maths teacher from school was there , she was sending her daughter for the exam piano theory to . There were alot of people who took the exam . 100 partcipants from Ipoh which was taking in SMJK Yuk Choy Ipoh .

1 comment:

blacksheep said...

having what? aww, he's really irresistable, his girlfriend is superduperLUCKY.