Sunday, August 9, 2009

IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY SOON


IT WAS SUNDAY MORNING , and my reload in my phone was finished . I call him up using the home phone just to make sure that he's ok and everything . Call him up , but he didn't picked it up , so i thought of he might be sleeping . Later after shower , i had a text . He text me up , then i was straight to call him up . His voice was " melodic - cute - i - so - need - you , Garrr " :) hehe , *kinda of naughty i'm . Sunday just went by like that , had lunch outside with mama at Kelab Golf Diraja Perak . Papa is not around , he's in Cairo , Eygpt . He'll be back on Monday morning , OH i miss papa so much , can't wait to see him this Tuesday morning ;;)


OH , before i forgot . Baby happy anniversary , i love you like loads :) Our one year nine months together :) 10112007 till now ; 10082009 and still counting :) Having you in my life just a lot more of crazyness and a load more of laugther :) Thanks for being there for me , sad and happy . Always cheer me up after a long while sulking with you ;;) hee :D I lovalovelove you :) ! xoxo ,

No comments: