Sunday, August 30, 2009

THANK YOU AND I MISS YOU GUYS LOADS


" Old friends are never the old memories , they will always be in my mind and i'll never forget them "

Yesterday guess where i went ! ? I went to Kuala Lumpur , hahha :) I went there because i had my class gathering and also mama and papa wanted to do some shopping , so we did . We were off around 11.30 am , because papa had something on that morning . An opening ceremony of the new road . We arrived KL around 2.00 pm , and KL was packed - mama was like " let's go to Mid . " Then we did , at Midvalley was another story , we couldn't find a damn parking at all , mama and papa was having a little quarrel in the car . Then papa said " Let's go to Shah Alam lah , like this " . So yes we did , we got there around 3.00 pm , and then papa did some shopping - he brought songket . Mama got herself some material for her baju kurung , while i brought a book . HAHA . I should have brought some clothes - but nothing came in my mind accept - Forever 21 , Dorothy Perkins , and something nice . HAHA . That was over , then i went to my aunt house - i got ready because around 7.30 pm , i had a berbuka puasa with my old classmates . I got at the avenue around 6.50 pm - i saw Amir Farzuan and Farah was waiting for their friends , so i sat with them - and talked . Has we waited for the others to arrive . And then waited , waited - i called him up , as you know - it could be miracle if he showed up , but he couldn't make it because he had other plans . Najlaa was the first to arrive , oh god ! She gave me a big hug - we do miss each other . Then Atiq and Nick came , okayhhh these fella did miss me , Nick gave my gossips girls books back and he gave me a present - " TRAUMA UTOPIA " . The book was kinda dark , and emo - that's what Nick said . Anyway , thanks Nick :) Later Mira came , oohh ! I miss her loads , and i told her stories that happen in my life . And she did the same , when bestfriends meets . Najlaa , Atiq , Nick and Mira - told me about their life as i was away . My classmates - arrived . There were like 20 people who came - Farah , Young , Shafirah , Najah , Amir Farzuan , Nick , Mira , Najlaa , Haziq , Hafiq , Put , Hizami and Efa . Oh - i miss them loads . I miss the old days - and yesterday night was like the old days , we got together , laugh on stupid things and just playing stupid , it was really fun . I got back home to Ipoh around 9.45 pm . So that was my journey on 29th August 2009 . Thank you friends , i really had a blast - and i'll never forget you guys . xoxo ,


No comments: