Saturday, August 22, 2009

RAINFALLS DROPS BY DROPS

" garr , oh yes i'm mad at you but i still love you and forgive you love " - Dann ,

SO YESTERDAY YESTERDAY ALOT HAPPEN ACTUALLY - having a fight with him but thank god now that we are okay , i love you hubby . Then my class teacher just shift to another school , we're going to miss you Pn Poh . Merdeka celebration at new school was a lot of screaming and talking - that's fun ( i guess ) . I had really a laugh with Betty Rae and Queen Ronaldo , it was really fun ;;) School holidays has started and fasting month to , Happy fasting people ( muslims ) . I have my piano exam theory grade 5 this Monday at 9.00 am until 11.00 am at SMJK Yuk Choy , Ipoh . I'm so okay-not-to-ready of it . I gotta memorise all of the italian , german and french terms of music . Wish me luck people . And guess what - 3 more weeks before my sixteen birthday :) : CAN'T WAIT ! ;;) hee .

No comments: