Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I SHALL NEVER BUY ANYTHING IF I DON'T WANNA WEAR IT


" Oh , look ! What i've found in my wardrobe while i was cleaning it up . "

It has been ages that i wore this dress . It has been like 2 months , mama has been warning me that i should stop buying new clothes . But i keep on buying and asking papa for money to buy new clothes :) So today - i had a super super clean up in my room . Because mama has been so angry with me because my room was full of dust and it was messy . Robin - my little cat , company me while i was cleaning up . Robin was in the bin bag the next thing i knew it , playing with this empty bottle that had been my room for like 3 months now , and today it was thrown out :) I cleaned my wardrobe because mama has complaining that my wardrobe looked like a house of mouse . HAHA . So today i cleaned it . Wanna know something ? I have like a lot of checked clothes - i have like 3 blouses and 3 dresses that are checked with different colors . Okay something must stop with the checkers thingy . And after the clean up , i asked mama to go out because i need to buy a new t-shirt . Mama said okay and she was off to take a bath . After that , we were out of the house and went to Parade . I bought a shirt that had two strings on it with a tie from Applemint . It had a sale so it wasn't that much to pay :) *giggles . I have another 2 more hours before berbuka puasa . I so want to eat - kuih iron ( that's what mama call it ) , the kuih has kelapa parut has the internal part . Can't wait , to eat ;;) Later , Selamat Berbuka People :)

No comments: