Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'M SO MAD AT HIM


He went to sleep this morning - i asked him to take a bath and in return i get a return no call and text - he was asleep . I'm not mad just sulking with him ;;) Can love ? hihi . Yesterday night , was something quite intresting . After berbuka puasa - i should have been sleepy , but yesterday i didn't felt a thing . I felt wide awake until 1.30 am - while talking on the phone with him . And it made me everything seem intresting because he told me something very very indeed special and romantic to me . I couldn't ask more , just to have him with me and saying those three little words " I love you " . Oh - hubby you make me melt . I took some pictures yesterday night as i couldn't sleep at all .

- i couldn't believe my self that this holiday is my work is all about online and updaing blogs .

No comments: