Friday, February 27, 2009

Sore throat

*A conversation with mama in the car before reaching school .

Mama : You have to find the right guy in your life . Your 16 and big enough to make the right decision , whatever it takes studies are first . And when you get married , make sure the in-laws likes you . Alright ?

Me : -.-" WTH.

err , i'm having a sore throat . It aches and hurts bad . It's hard for me in choir , i have to sing with a freaking a sore throat . I couldn't even talk properly . It's something that we call , n-o-r-m-a-l . I guess . A lot has been lately in this week . All about school this week . Sports day are up , soon enough - one week time , exam is like 3 weeks maybe i guess . I'm facing it with patience . Tomorrow its a Saturday - thinking of staying home but i can't - to bad , i have school tomorrow on koko (?) , well yes i do . Here we go again . Hope this Sunday , things will go quite easy :)

1 comment:

I AM A BITCH !!!!! said...

swt...
moms...
haha!!

I WAS HERE!!!
ALIEN OF 4 LILY!!
xDDD