Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Valentine day Baby :)


It's today :) Valentine , were lovers get together and make each other feel special like no other . It's the day today :)
Last night , online like always , IM with my friends , Jee , Atiq and Anne - conversation . Some secrets were being reveal people :P But i'm not going to tell you people :) haha :D :D Gave him a call <3 :) hihi , Oh i miss him so much :) haha ! Wish him happy valentine , you know what people always do :) haha , I love you Baby :D

Today it was Saturday , valentine had fall on a saturday this year . Great aite - for the lovers :) *Sparklessss , I went to school today . HAHAHAH :D Oh god , today was replacement for school . Had an exam on mathematics . Went to school like a person who had just like not enough sleep , maannnn tiring people . I even slept in modern maths class - I'm sorry Madamme Poh for sleeping class ? After finish the exam , its like people went crazzzyyy , ahhaha :D :D Diana , Qilah , Jee , Sharmala - were playing around like kindergaten kids :) hahaah :D :D funn ohh :) And oh , Jee was dancing in the class , OMG ! it was so funnnnnn :) hahha . Laughther was every where , i nearly had a heart attack for that .

My Valentine Day was celebrated -

I- A night of smiling and day dreaming , he even cheered me up :) Happy Valentine Baby <3 I love you :) And oh even wished our Anniversary eventho Monday night was something that i couldn't figure it out , I'm sorry again baby ?

II- Morning woke up and i had a song in my mind which is - Selepas kau pergi by Laluna . I had pancakes today :)

III - School was awesome :) hahha , eventually :) Especially when recess time :) hahah :D :D Your secret is safe with me :) I promise .

IV- The class was pretty fun :) Haha :D Dancing and laughing :) ngee :D
Valentine after all was about love and enjoyment :) hihi , Happy Valentine People <3>

No comments: