Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Extravanganzaisbig :O

" I will never be tall . No . And i will never be. Never ever .Be sure of it all . Oh, why is the world . So cruel to me . When all , All i ever want to be Is anything i'm not .Gimme a break . A little escape . I am so tired of being me . I wanna be free "

Oh people you heard me , clearly . Its so tired being our selves sometimes , to predict the future we can - like having a deja vu , * oohhh , creepyyy * -.- " Never mind about that , people always have that i guess - including me . So don't worry if you people have a experience which you already have - in you DREAM :) Dream and reality - a life with two dimension . Happy and there's sad , but some dreams are so happily ever after . I had those experience , and i'm really guessing that you guys have a lotttttt :D :D A BIG O LOT . hee :D *but mine is not to big o big , by the way * :))

I'm braging now , yesterday was so killing me . Attended for ' Malam Anderson ' at Syuen Hotel . OK , all the old boys of anderson was there . People who was like the age of my parents . But never mind , because i had seat there , so i have to be like there . I wore my black dress and my yellow sandals :) As yellow is my favourite color :P In my head for the whole night , i was braging to my pa because my add maths work is not done . OK crap . haha :D But thank god , today the add maths teacher didn't ask us to pass up :) hee , thank you teacher :) hihi . And oh , Modern maths class was like a not heavy class today :) haha , you know what i mean :p

Done for today i guess :) Night <3>


No comments: