Sunday, February 15, 2009

10 things about Mr . Pelangi (:


V day . Something that i like to list out for him . Sorry if some of them might hurt your feelings baby ? *sparklinngggggg ;)
*Rainbows are in my head and sunshine is above me , red is your favorite color and arsenal is your team :)

10 . He makes my day everyday . Even tho mama makes me mad sometimes , he is always there to cheer me up every single day . And make sure that i'm ok and doesn't make crancky .

9 . He makes me laugh . Tell me , some times he makes jokes out of little things i do . It's cruel but its funny . That's him alright :) haha .

8 . A lover who i know that he will stay with me for ever . Someone who you can call , the one that sure will never break my heart . Something so strong . Even sometimes i have the madness , he will really be patience with me . Anything else that i could get ? I don't think so .

7 . The oreoman . The boy that i could eat donuts with like everyday . We had a moment where we had a date at the donut shop :) You treated me oreo donuts :) haha , my FAV !

6 . Football . When it comes to football anything could be him . Football is his main thing . Arsenal is always favourite football team . Eventho he hates Manchester United , he still goes for MU beacuse he knows that i like MU team , thanks baby :)

5 . A company to talk with me when i'm not sleepy . HAHA :D Mann , he is so like there with me , when i can't sleep at night :) One time , i couldn't go sleep , i called him up and we stayed up until 4 am ! hahah :D :D Old dayss :) and still we do those kinds of things :)

*It's a countdowwnnn :)

4 .He sings to me . HEE :D I asked for it , so he will sing :) I'm like sometimes depressing to others , i do - i'm sorry people . But still he will sing to me :) haha :D The most favourite song that he'll sing is - Meet Uncle Hussien : Lagu untukmu :) *Crack it up :p hahaha :D :D

3 . Angry . Sometimes he gets angry . Who doesn't kan ? I sometimes make him angry , on some things . When he gets angry , its really hard to clam him down . I mean its really hard , but i try my to best calm him down :) What are girlfriends for ?

*Two more places to gooooooo -

2 . Give those adorable kisses and hugss :) haha . Man , it's like precious :) haha , i love you baby . Those hugs gives me butterflies and kisses me highhhhhhhhh on drugss :) hahahha :D :D

1 . The fully lover baby <3 He loves me truly , haha . I'm sure that he is a true lover of mine . *Hugs and kisses :) Mohd . Danial is the sweetest thing that could ever happen . He takes care of me really well . And really really love me so . He loves me that why i am :) Eventho i'm chubby and all , he still love me . It's the best thing ? I think its a yes :) hihihi . Eventho i'm far , he always there with me :) That's why i love you baby :)


A simple - I LOVE YOU SO MUCCCHHHHHH !! (:

No comments: