Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No more sunshine , eventho there is

It's the time of month , when i become depress . CRAP ! . Mannnnnnnnn , oh god i tell you , crapping is the next thing that i wish do even if everything is A OK . SHESH . Yesterday , it was the day , one year three months <3 - a lot of people said congrats , while me i felt the crap in my heart : which just wanted to say i love like on top of old smokey place .

I had a crisis about laughing quit a while , even people say it's ok to laugh loud , but i'm laughing loud people is watching me across the table and my friend , Yaya is about to throw me some food , while Diana just keep her blurness in mind and just see me act weird , on the pther hand , Izzati and Fariza , just could laugh back and smile at me . Me being hyper is the only thing that people could imagine i tell you . Even sometimes , it may looks weird - oh wait ! not sometimes but always , laughing about something which is not even funny , that's laughing crisis . I have the blues i tell you , gloomy day is about to strike , i'm sad , too depress and feeling to kill some kind of an object ( who may i not persuade ) .

How about if my prince charming just tell me : everything is ok , prince charming is here and will never ever hurt you - not a bit , that will be just perfect for me , to be happy even the rain falls flat on my window .

Help .

No comments: