Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gloom the day ..

A lot is must to be said and it is dude i tell you . I'm sorry , maybe i'm tempered and what so ever , but trying to get in the point that everything does not depends on you , see ? Were a human , that have brains and really can think very carefully in life . I need your help oh superman , help me from the madness .

Craappp , i saying a lot of crap today i tell you . CRAP is the word , and always will be crap . Maybe life is rarely like crap but i tell you - well maybe yes i tell you . Mann , i really can't think clearly now , a lot of question is in my mind , i wish that a miracle could happen and take me away from these madness . Rainbows that were made from me and him , then i'll know that always light up my day - is it gone ? *Hope it's not .

Todayyy , in class is always full of laughter and madness <33 - making up stories , read it at Jee blog's , Thanksss <33 . I mean i've have a sad feeling , but i can't really make people see me sad . Add mathematics gives me crap - every single day . Crap !

Nightt <33

No comments: