Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday the Sizzle word day

" Even the best fall down sometimes . Even the wrong words seem to rhyme . Out of the doubts that fills your mind . You finally find you and i collide . "

Today word is sizzling (!) that word was for english class today . Oh today today , a day of fun , but something is missing today somehow . A lot of my friends miss me as i miss them a lot . Especially the hothothot story gang , which will always meet up around 530 pm , and meet up at the padang besar ;) hee . Or pergi rumah sara or Zee or Ayu or even mine . Then we'll shares our freaking and secretive stories . Fun ? Yea i know , but really - now ? - it's different . I hope that things will be normal again . I miss baby a lot , damn much . Counting the days to exam soon , 2 weeks left , sports day is like one week from now ? Can you even see the difference between them ? I get that as a yes .
Today activity was
i. Got up and went to school
ii . Got home from school and ma brought MCD for me :) I love you , Ma :)
iii . Online before went to piano class at 5.oo pm - learn new songs for piano
iv . Did my add maths homework
v . And took pictures with nick :) haha :D Thanks nick :)

No comments: