Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Pick People

It's true , sometimes . We miss people and we can't rarely get over the m , their faces , the memories , their voice , their laughter and everything . I said once to a person " We can get over a person , by facing the fact " . I had this dilemma once , back in January and December . A new school , a new life , new friends - I've face the fact people , but tremondously , bohuu for me because i could never get over my boyfriend for a while .


We had break up on 3rd January , i was crying like shit and everything in life just seem to fade well enough i tell you . But somehow we got back , the relationship was still continued , after 3 days or 2 days . Before we got back , i thinked very carefully , i mean - will i still be the way i am now ? Happy and laughter enjoyment all time , because all these times for a year , by having him is the precious thing that could ever been . Its true , mybe . I'm 16 and like how many years to come the roughness of life , but i'm sure that i'll be fine , because i'm sure that he'll be there . Breaking up is not in my dictionary , we got back . It's hard to see the fact , that if me and him are over . He always light up my day as i do to him . I'm still with him - the main point of all . Heard stuff about me at school , it is WAS true , but now it not . Because we are back together . I'll still be his Madonna and he'll be my Oreoman - but now he is my Pelangi :') I love you , Mohammad Danial Salleh <33>

No comments: