Saturday, December 20, 2008

Story of an adventure

Yesterday night , stayed at PJ . I was onlining , suddenly my cousin , Yong ina invited me out :) Oh god ! i was having a jolly fun moment . Even better , she invited me along to get some free donuts and drink starbucks . I was begging my mum to let me go with her . And yes ! I had it .I went with her . It was like an official friends days out :) haha ! Woke up around 745 am . Waiting for him to text me because last night , he went missing . Missing in his sleep . Got to know about HIS sleep at 830 am . Got dressed and all , and headed for breakfast at the coffee house . Yong Ina had arrived and she called mum , to tell her that she had came . Saw her and gave her wave :) haha ! Then it was straight to Putrajaya . Before going to alamanda mall , stop at my aunt house , which is her mum :p Of course la laling . Then after sending some food straight to the place where we were going to get some donuts and coffee . Cool and can't wait :D haha ! Arrive there , went to the grand opening of the Big Apple in Alamanda . Lined up and stuff , and waiting and looking around , this guy came up and asked for a coupon . Strange , in the advertisment it never said coupun are to search . So it was like " bye bye donuts " because we did not have any coupun . Frustated much . Then like had a walked , and yong ina said " takpela , kita beli donuts untuk awak " haha :D Baik gila yong ina :) haha , thanks :D Then went buying some , she brought some donuts as i picked my favourite donuts babeyh , Oreo donutttssssssss :D :D Ok sweet mayhem :D Then after paying it , went to starbucks . The cashier guy was quite cute :p ahahha ! Never mind . But the drinks were like " AWESSOMMMEEE " ! :D :D God , i was like living the fab lane with yong ina :) ahha . But i'm living in Ipoh , fab lane much huh ? -.- Whatever . Then had lunch with my aunt and her . They did some shopping as i company them :) Then yong , sent me to Damansara the place where i was supposed to meet mum and dad there . Because they had something up there , and the most impossible thing that had happen was mum and dad went to OU with me ! Can you belive it ? :O I was quite pissed . haha ! But never mind . Mum had like a heart on Paris Hilton handbags , she loved them . But time was running and she never got the chance to buy them . Due to some other matter . haha :D sorry mum . Then went back to ipoh around 745 pm . Trying to online on the highway , but it was darllyyyy pitful . Patience play with the mind much . pfft . But most of all , i really had fun day . Thanks to yong ina :) xoxo ,

*im tiredd , yawwwwnnn :O

Goodnight and Au Revior :)

No comments: