Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's never history


Oh woke up morning , very the late as yesterday around 9.30. Recieved a message at 8.40 - morning , syg . But i never text back , i never knew there was a text message . Then he missed call me , to wake me up . He did and he did waked me up -.- . Thank you . Oh god -.- I feel like a chill chaos. Whatever. Mama had invited me to go out . Papa went golf . isk isk (?) . So got out the house around 2 pm . Went to mama friend house . Visiting here as she was around here . Mmm , got there like her daughter and son , were watching Dinosaur , ok that movie was like cute and awesome . Then watch bee before headed out with mum's friend . The bee movie was funny especially the part " hey , i'm jazz - doing like elvis do " haha :D :D That was funny part that made the kids laugh to burst including me . So got home around 6pm . fcuk . I'm tired . Night D had cheered me up , as always . That's why i love about him . Thank you baby :) Sunday is such a yawning day . Well , my eyes sore and butt hurts -.- . Goodnight
Au revior ! :)

No comments: