Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 - A memory that will last forever :)


" Titanic on show tonight "

Memory's of 2008 , another capture seizing of "Memoir of 2008 " , a blog that had already posted . These are things that happen in 2008 .

1) I had PMR . PMR - Penilain Menegah Rendah . I was one of the candidates . I had to face it . Stressfulness was occupied in this role . Facing it was like horrifying . But in the end it was just papers that i had to face it a mind that is full and just me and the papers . PMR it was on October . Waiting for the results now .

2) I was on the track . A track having good friends and capturing the good times with them . They were : Mira , Najlaa , Deena , Atiq , Nick , Anne :) Having fun and rocking time with them . They learnt me how to face people and have dignity sometimes . Friends .

3) A first year with him . 101108 . The first that i was together with him . A long and tough relationship that made us still together until for now . Hoping that it will be the last of it all and never ever look back . A good of something new is about to happen , i just know it :) Thanks baby , I love you :)

4) Teacher of my class had change . Pn Noor Ashikin was transfered to Melaka , as she was due to birth . and our class got a new teacher , she was Kelantanese . Her name was Pn. Azira :) She was the sporting kind yet angry at same to us . She was like our own mother . She helped us a lot , through out these years . She was our Bahasa Melayu teacher . She made us to do more homeworks has soon PMR was about to arrive . Thanks Pn Azira :)

5) Our friend , Idzwan to Dubai . He was about to leave to Dubai in August . We made a farewell party for him :) Iman had organized it for us . The other classmate came and had a farewell party for him and his birthday to . Mhm . He's mother married another guy , and that made him to move to Dubai . Well his monkeyness at school is always remebered . A friend ours , had a cry on the day that he was leaving to the airport . Mhm , some busy ness made us went what ? oh really , pity her and all . Well , Idzwan a lot had changed has you've been gone . Take care in Dubai , we'll see you soon :)

6) Came late to school . It's a normal thing i guess . I came late like 2 minutes after the bell rang . Well thats quite shit i guess . I had to pick rubbish . Ok normal la . But getting scold with the teacher is another hand . It's part of , came late kena blablabla talk - That's call suffering meditation :)

7) New friends came to life . I meet Ayu at tuisyen :) She was 15 . Same as me . A lot of common we have . We always hang out every evening and came back around 7pm . I know her mother as she knows mine :) haha ! Then i meet Zeyra and Yuna :) I met them at this PMR seminar held on saturday and sunday at SIRIM Shah Alam . They were fun so fun , that i had my laughing gas on :) haha :D A lot we have , we chattered and laugh a lot :) haha , Friends typical friends . we still hangout together :) I love you Ayu , Zeyra and Yuna :)

8) Moving was the hardest part of all . I had to move to ipoh , Perak . A place where we can see a small town and lot of cars still no harsh traffic . My pa had transfer here , he works here now . I'll soon be going to a new school and having a new life with new friends .

9) Piano grade 5 exam . Ok , i practised so hard and so like killa my fingers . The day that i had the paino exam , i was shivering and i was from school . Belive it ? Grr . But in the end , i played several wrong notes and i got a passed on it . Because i did not have any expression and it did not smooth . Fine . I deal with it :) Now im grade 6 :) A new sylabuss :)

10) Holidays with friends . So i had the chance to spend the holidays with my friends :) . We were in Pangkor :) hee :D Fun enough we had :)

11) ex friend was on a fight . I was the middle person . I had cause it a bit , my boyfriend did to , and his friend to . Sorry causing all the problem for that to happen . The hardest part , making my friend cry . I'm not usually do these types of things to people . I'm sorry . But now me and this girl , not the ex . Me and her are still friends . She even came to my crib in Ipoh :) Thank you :)

12) Being left behind . I had this feeling once :) Made a surprise to a person . And another person had a name . It was shocking . I was like bursting into tears but never did . Well i had my friends to cheer me up , Mira , Najlaa , Amie , Efa and Ida . We sat in group in class , see people have fun and seeing me being mushed and waiting for the teacher to come .

Maybe this what had happen this year :) 2008 . But i still remembered a lot happen . But i just want to keep it for myself . Sorry :) But if you know me well , i'll tell you :)

xoxo :)

No comments: