Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye and farewell 2008 .



I want something new . I want something funky with style . I always keep in mind that 2008 memories are kept behind in my mind . I know that everything does not go as we may see everyday and dreamsss . We dream and think . It's only a game in the mind . But what had happen throught out the years are so going to be mine to keep forever and internity . It's time for me to pack my pictures in a white suitcase sealed with a signature of mine . DONE . Sign and sealed so hardly tight . 2009 , a new year . A new life . All the laughter and sadness will change in a moment for me . Keeping all thing listed of 2009 -

1) Studying like no person did , it's form 4 already (!)
2) Finding a perfect gift , and sending it with poslaju :p
3) Buying a new phone , as now i'm using ma ones .
4) Doing a lot more in photography , capturing more memorable photos .
5) Saving up some money :)
6) End of the year in 2009 , i need to find a work :) haha !

These are things that i need to be prepared . But maybe a lot more may happen in 2009 . Oh god , wishing everything to be fine .

No comments: